Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Match Review
March 5, 2023

Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Wigan is struggling in this format of the English Football League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of result. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here are the complete features of teams.

Latest performance

Wigan played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Coventry City also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, no one would like to change any player in this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Coventry City. let’s see what is going to happen in this game. They would like to win this game again.

Yellow cards and red cards

I have checked that both sides faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Coventry faced 7 yellow cards. Whereas, Wigan also faced 1 yellow card.

Wigan Athletic vs Coventry City Predictions

If we check the predictions of teams, then Wigan picked a 38% chance to win. On the other side, Coventry City also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to drawing the game of the league.

Wigan Athletic and Coventry City Goals

In the English Football League, Wigan played 17 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 10 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 30 also. Will scored 10 goals for the side.

On the other side, Coventry City played 16 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. they scored 14 goals and conceded 18 also. Viktor scored 15 goals for the side.

Odds and tips

If we see odds and tips, then Coventry will pick more rates in this game. Yes, they are doing well in the last some matches. That is the reason to have a high rate in the coming game of the league.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. All the data have been taken from official sources. In predictions, you must have to take some risk. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Coventry as a better side. Yes, they will rock in this game of league. According to the above functions and features, Coventry is a real team to face the pressure of the other side.