West Indies vs India 1st T20 Betting Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

West Indies vs India 1st T20 Betting Review
July 26, 2022

West Indies vs India 1st T20 Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is the first game of the 5 matches T20 series. West Indies is hosting an Indian team in this series. Before this game, both sides had faced each other in 3 one day international games. Indians’ side did well in all competitions. In the first 2 games, West Indies posted 300 plus scores on the board but failed to stop the Indians. It was a significant problem for West Indies. We have checked that the tail-enders of the Indian side scored well in death overs.

Latest performance

West Indies always performed well in crucial games versus India. In 2016, West Indies rattled all the hopes of Indians in India. It was the semifinal between the two teams. Now, all is changed into a new scenario. West Indies Bowles failed to handle the blue shirts in the last overs of the game. In the 2nd one-day game, Axar Patel snatched the game from West Indies. All the significant batters were sent back by the West Indies at the start of the game.

Head to Head performance

According to the head performance of the teams, both teams played 20 games against each other in a short time. I have checked that the Indian side remained undefeated in 13 games, whereas West India also posted 6 wins. However, one match ended without any results. It is a significantly different result between the two teams.


If we see the latest tour performance of teams, then West Indies did not handle the pressure in tough times. It is the reason to fail in one-day series. West Indies has a 40% chance to win in this game. On the other side, the Indian side gained a 60% chance to carry the day. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures.

Star Players in two teams

In the West Indies, Sai Hope, Brendon King, Rovman Powell and Pooran are prominent batsmen to blast the ball anywhere in the game. Moreover, Akeal Hussain is the best tail ender to stay on the crease. He can also bowel well in the crucial time of the match.

The Indian team would like to add new players to the groups. Ishan Kishan, R Sharma, Pandya, Kohli, Iyer and Deepak Hooda are prominent players in the final lineup of Indian teams. They can trust these players.

The bowling department of India consists of R Jadeja, B Kumar, Muhammad Siraj, Krishana and Pandya. All these bowlers have much experience in demolishing the West Indies lineup. In a T20 game, a single player can change the total game.

Odds and tips

Indian team remanded undefeated in the last 12 one-day series. West Indies failed to perform versus Bangladesh in the last T20 series also./

Who will win?

India will win this game.


The above description showed that the Indan team is a better side. However, we took all data from the past one-day series overall. According to it, India will win this game under the captaincy of Hardik Pandya. However, no one is responsible for losing or winning in this game.