West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Match Review
December 28, 2022

West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Albion is one of the best sides to win the game of the English Football League. They failed in only one game from past data. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful and accurate information. Do not forget to take risks in betting.


These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.


If we see predictions, then West Bromwich Albion picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Wigan also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Here is more data for you.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Albion played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 games also. On the other hand, they scored 17 goals and conceded 14 also. Brandon scored 5 goals for the side.

If we see the performance of the other team, then Wigan played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 18 also. Keane scored 8 goals for the side.


Wigan remained undefeated in only one game from the last six games of the English Football League.

Red and yellow cards

Wigan faced a lot of yellow cards this season. Yes, Wigan faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Albion only faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a big altar between these couple of sides.

Betting Odds

It is not a big deal to compare the odds of two sides. Yes, Wigan does not have any positive numbers in the last season. So, they are hungry to win. Whereas, Albion will get the maximum price in this game. you can choose this side for better results.


Albion is ready to win another game in the English Football League.

Final Words

The only head-to-head result is favoring the two sides in this game. Yes, Albion is still rocking in the season to win another game of the league. You can also take and compare more and more data. If you face any issues, then search more and more. Wigan failed to impress the viewers in the last game of the English Football League. So, we cannot assist this side as compared to another one. In the end, choose Albion as the best side. It is our observation. No one would like to lose in a bet.