West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City Match Review
October 18, 2022

West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Albion and Bristol City played each for any time. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In football, all the players need to perform at a crucial time.

Latest performance

Albion played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Bristol City also took part in six games and won one game. The same side failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two teams. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of past data.

Red and yellow cards

Both the teams faced yellow cards and red cards. However, Albion conceded 6 yellow cards by two players. Whereas, Bristol also faced 6 yellow cards. Here is the squad’s information.


Both teams did not declare their final line up. Albion would like to play with the same lineup.


If we see predictions. Albion picked 54% chances to win. Whereas, Bristol also gained 21% chances to win. The remaining 25% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, West Bromwich played 7 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw 4 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Karian scored 3 goals for the team.

Bristol City also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

All the players succeeded in doing 11 goals and conceded 16 also. Wells scored 3 goals for the team.

It is good to read the goals information in the recent matches. On the behalf of it, you can choose any better side and read the betting odds and tips for teams.

West Bromwich Albion vs Bristol City Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Browmich picked a 4/6 betting price. Whereas, Bristol City also gained 4/1 numbers. The remaining 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Bristol City failed in all last three back-to-back games of the English Football League. So, it is not a good thing for such kinds of results.

Betting Tips

I have checked that both sides conceded the same kind of betting tips. Here is the conclusion to help you.

Final Words

I tried my best to create the best predictions for you. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. These two sides created the same results in the last matches. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. In football, all the players need to perform.