Watford vs West Bromwich Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Watford vs West Bromwich Match Review
February 1, 2023

Watford vs West Bromwich Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Albion is a much better side than the other one. They can win this game due to the latest performance. The review has consisted of the latest performance, profiles of players, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the same league. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. I will try my best to release the best prediction for you.


These couple of sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one is responsible for any kind of result.

Latest performance

Watford played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Albion also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match.

Red and yellow cards

According to the red and yellow cards, both sides have a different records in the past. Yes, Watford faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Albion also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Watford vs West Bromwich Albion Head-to-Head

Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot predict any change on the behalf of this data.


If we check the predicitons of teams, then Watford faced a 36% chance to win. On the other side, West Bromwich Albion also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game.

Watford and West Bromwich Albion Goals

In the English Football League, Watford played 4 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. Whereas, they scored 20 goals and conceded 13 also. Pedro scored 8 goals for the side.

On the other hand, Albion also played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 16 also. Brandon scored 5 goals for the side.

Odds and tips

It played a good role in the game. Yes, both teams will be ready to change results. Yes, Watford is a much better side than the other one. They have a lot of chances to get more outcomes. Yes, we are favoring Watford.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. Our purpose is to take the information from the previous games and conclude the final result. Gambling is also not allowed in many nations. It is up to you what you have to do. In the end, Watford has many chances to carry the day. That is the end of the review.