Wanderers vs West Ham United Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Wanderers vs West Ham United Match Review
December 13, 2022

Wanderers vs West Ham United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Wanderers and West Ham United are going to play an important game in English Premier League. Both sides have the same chance to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

The Wanderers played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game. On the other side, West Ham United played six games also. They won one time and failed in 5 games. So, there is not a big change between the two sides.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides played each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of two sides. West Ham United has maximum chances to win the game.


If we check the predictions, then Wanderers picked a 33% chance to win. On the other hand, West Ham United also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.

Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Ham United Goals

In the English Premier League, the Wanderers played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 games. They scored 5 goals and conceded 13 also. Neves scored 4 goals for the side.

If we check the West Ham United performance, then they played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match. They scored 3 goals and conceded 7 also. Bowen scored 2 goals for this side. Here is more data.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides played a lot of games in the English Premier League 2022. Wanderers faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, West Ham United also conceded 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is the better side.


Both sides succeeded in do scores in the last six games of the English Premier League. Let’s see which is the better side to win the game.

Betting Odds and tips

There is not a big change between the two teams. Yes, the Wanderers and West Ham United have the same chances to win the game. So, this side consisted of the same betting prices.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, Wanderers has some more chances to win the game. In betting, all the data have been taken from official sources to compare for predictions. Let’s see which is a better side. West Ham United did well in head-to-head games and overall results. That is the end of the review.