Both sides played some games in the Spanish La Liga Season and left the same result. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Villarreal played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also. On the other side, Real Madrid also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. No one is better in this game.
If we compare the predictions, then Villarreal picked a 36% chance to win. on the other side, Real Madrid also took a 40% chance to win the game. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then both sides faced different numbers of these cards. Yes, Villarreal faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other side, Real Madrid also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a major change between the two sides of Spanish La Liga.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the season. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Villarreal is ready to win another game of the season. We can expect a draw result also.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Villarreal played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 4 also. Arnaut scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other side, Real Madrid also took part in 7 games and won 6 times. They scored 17 goals and conceded 7 also. Junior scored 6 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. According to the detail, Villareal is ready to win this game and has more betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Villarreal team for predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I took all the data from past sources to compare for further detail. In betting, everyone has to take some risk to win the gamble.