Udinese vs Bologna Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Udinese vs Bologna Match Review
December 16, 2022

Udinese vs Bologna Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Bologna is one of the best sides of the Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, all the viewers need to take some risks. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is more data for you.

Latest performance

Udinese played six games and failed in 2 games. The same side also succeeded to draw in 4 matches.

On the other side, Bologna also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in a couple of games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. Both sides have the same chance to win the game.


If we see predictions, then Udinese picked a 50% chance to win. On the other hand, Bologna also faced a 25% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Udinese played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Beto scored 6 goals for the side.

On the other hand, Bologna scored 7 goals and conceded 19 also. They played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Marko scored 8 goals for the side.

I have checked that both teams would like to win this game. But, Torino is a better side in all aspects. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.

Red and yellow cards

If we check the red and yellow cards, then Udinese faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Bologna also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here is the final prediction for you.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I am in the favor of Udinese as compared to other. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I would like to ask you to apply your experience instead of other options. Moreover, if you do not have any experience, then you must have to stay away from another side. It demands some risk for all the viewers. Because any thing may happen at any time.