Coventry City vs Sunderland English Football League Match ReviewFebruary 4, 2023
Watford vs West Bromwich Match ReviewFebruary 1, 2023
Roma vs Verona Betting Match ReviewJanuary 29, 2023
4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review
Sunderland is one of the best sides in the English Football League. They failed in a couple of games. However, the same side did well in more games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in the review. I tried my best to leave useful data for you.
In the English Football League, Sunderland played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, Swansea also took part in six games and failed in a couple of games. The same side succeeded to draw in 4 games also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Swansea. It showed that Swansea is a better side to win another game.
If we see predictions, then Sunderland picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Swansea also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Sunderland played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, they scored 14 goals and conceded 12 also. Ross scored 5 goals for the side.
Swansea played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw 5 games and failed in 5 also. Whereas, they scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals also. Piore scored 5 goals for the side.
We have seen that both sides would like to win this game. However, Sunderland is still a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in the last game. Yes, Sunderland faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Swansea also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last games of the English football league. They can do more goals in this game also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Swansea as a better side. They have had more wins in the recent season. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you are under 18, then you need to stay away from prediction of games.