Stoke City vs Rotherham United Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Stoke City vs Rotherham United Match Review
October 18, 2022

Stoke City vs Rotherham United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is a large change in the performance of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. The betting review consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips prediciotns, and goals in English football. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. We are not responsible for any kind of result.

Latest performance

Stoke City played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Rotherham United also succeeded to win 2 games and failed in 2 matches. The same side also did well to draw 2 games.

Results in the last six games

Stoke City : W,W,W,L,L,D

Rotherham : W,W,L,L,D,D


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, no one would like to change its final lineup in this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 3-3 in the favor of two teams. Here are the prediciotns of teams.


Stoke City picked 43% chances to win. On the other side, Rotherham also gained a 28% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.

Stoke City has more chances to win the game. Whereas, R United will struggle in this game once again. Here is the cards detail.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced only yellow cards in the recent matches. However, no one has conceded any red card.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Stoke City played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. All the players posted 8 goals and conceded 9 also. Lewis scored 4 goals.

Rotherham also took part in 5 games and failed in 2 games. The remaining 3 games did not take any side. All the players succeeded in doing 1 goal and conceded 7 also. Wood scored 4 goals.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then R United picked a 16/5 betting price versus a 20/23 betting rate. Whereas, 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Rotherham failed in the last three back-to-back games of the English Football League. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Betting Tips

On the behalf of past data, we can declare the betting tips. Yes, Stoke City has more chances to win.

Final Words

If we see all the above data, then both sides have the same chance to win. There is not much change in the results of teams/. According to us, the match is going to draw. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of the past profiles of players and teams. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.