Sporting Kansas City vs LA Galaxy Betting Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Sporting Kansas City vs LA Galaxy Betting Review
July 14, 2022

Sporting Kansas City vs LA Galaxy Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both teams would like to win this game in the next round. The betting review will help you to compare all facts and figures of groups. After reading it, you will be able to make predictions. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, projections, and goals in US Major Soccer league 2022. Do not forget to see the red card and yellow card numbers.

Latest performance

These teams created an exact number of wins in the last six games. So, Sporting Kansas City participated in 6 matches to win 2 contests. They failed in the remaining 4 games.

On the other hand, LA Galaxy also participated in six games and won a couple of times. The same side failed to win the matches, and the other game did not take any side.

Head to Head

If we check head-to-head results, both teams faced each other for one year. Sporting Kansas City did well to win by 2-0. It will play a vital role in the result of the game.


According to the latest predictions, Sporting Kansas City gained a 36% chance of winning. On the other side, LA Galaxy also picked 35% chances to win. However, 29% of the chances went into the draw.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, Sporting City Kansas played 9 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 back to back games and won 2 games that ended without any result.

Russell did well to score 5 goals as an individual with 5 goals.

On the other hand, LA Galaxy also participated in 8 games and won 3 matches. They have won 3 matches and won loosed in three contests. At the same time, three rounds did not take any side. The whole side scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals also. Chicharito was one of the best players with 7 goals.

Players with red and yellow cards

Roger from Sporting Kansas City faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Marco also conceded 8 yellow cards and one red card.

So, LA Galaxy has conceded more yellow and red cards. They need to improve this sector of the game. Otherwise, it can create more headaches for them.

Results in the last six games

Sporting Kansas City : W,W,L,L,D,D

LA Galaxy : W,W,L,D,D,D

Here, you can check the expected results of teams. Both sides are different in failure games.


All the information has been described very accurately, and if you still have any issues, you can compare any data to another official spot. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to take the side of the LA Galaxy because of the best performance in recent games. They did more scored in recent games. We made all predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. In betting, we have to take risks always. Moreover, betting is now allowed for those under 18 in all nations.