Sassuolo vs Salernitana Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Sassuolo vs Salernitana Match Review
September 27, 2022

Sassuolo vs Salernitana Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides are going to win another game of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. Do not forget to compare the betting odds and tips. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. If you still have any issues, then you need to do more search.

Latest performance

Sassuolo played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and the other three matches did not leave any result. On the other side, Salernitana also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 matches. Here is more data for you.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both teams would like to play with winning squads.

Results in the last six games

Sassuolo : W,W,L,D,D,D,

Salernitana : W,L,L,L,D,D

Sassuolo is a better side to win the game. They succeeded to win more and draw also. Here is head to head and predictions of games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of both teams. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of past facts and figures.


If we compare predictions of teams, then Sassuolo picked 53% chances to win. On the other side, Salernitana also gained a 24% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw match.

Red and Yellow cards

Sassuolo did not face any red cards in the last matches. However, the same side faced 6 yellow cards. On the other side, Salerrnitana faced 4 yellow cards and one red card.

Goals in the Italian Series A

Sassuolo played 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in one match and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 3 also. Davide scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Salernitana also took part in 3 games and succeeded to draw all matches. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 3 also. Dia scored 3 goals. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

Sassuolo picked a 10/11 betting price versus 13/5 for Salernitana. Whereas, 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. I picked this data on the behalf of past detail.


These couple of teams succeeded to score 4 matches. It will help them relieve pressure.

Betting Tips

According to betting tips, both sides have the same chance to win. So, we are expecting a draw game. Here are the final expected predictions.

Final Words

If you have read all the detail above, then it is not a big deal to compare the data. Salerrnita and Sassuolo picked the same chances to win the game. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures all the time. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from predictions.