Sampordia vs Monza Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Sampordia vs Monza Match Review
September 26, 2022

Sampordia vs Monza Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Monza is a little better side in this game. He remained well in only one game from the last some matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is a detailed story of the latest games of the same league.

Latest performance

Sampdoria played six games and failed in 4 matches. They also succeeded in drawing 2 games as well. Monza also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games, and one match did not leave any result.

Results in the last six games

Sampordia : L,L,L,L,D,D

Monza : W,L,L,L,D,D

These two teams created a lot of change in the winning and losing numbers. Sampdoria is a hunger to win even a single game. Here is head-to-head and squads data.


No one has declared its final lineup. Sampdoria would like to maintain the same lineup. Here is head-to-head data.

Head to Head

Both teams did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot decide based on past facts and figures. Here are the predictions of teams.


Sampdoria picked 48% chances to win. Conversely, Monza also gained 25% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the Spanish La Liga.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Sampordia played 4 games and failed in 2 matches. The same side succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. All the players also scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals. Manolo scored 1 goal for the team.

On the other side, Monza also participated in 3 games and failed in 2 matches. The same side succeeded in drawing one game. Whereas, Sampordia scored one goal and conceded 8 also. On the other side, Sensi also scored one goal.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow and red cards. Yes, Sampordia faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Monza also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a significant change in the performance of teams.

Betting Odds

I am going to compare the facts and figures for betting prices. Yes, Sampordia picked 13/10 versus 2/1 for Monza. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

If you compare the data, you will easily find the best team of the 2 ones. Yes, Cambodia is the better side of the two ones. You can choose this team to predict the better side. I tried my best to leave valuable data for you. At the task’s end, Sampordia is ready to win another game. We took these predictions from experience and data.