Rotherham United vs Bristol City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Rotherham United vs Bristol City Match Review
November 9, 2022

Rotherham United vs Bristol City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

These two sides are ready to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. I will try my best to leave useful information. Here is the complete detail of the teams.

Latest performance

Rotherham United played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games also. Whereas, they succeeded to draw one match. On the other hand, Bristol also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not take any side.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Bristol. They can maintain performance in this game.


According to the predictions of teams, Rotherham United picked a 39% chance to win. Bristol also gained a 34% chance to win. Whereas, the remaining 27% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Rotherham United played 10 games and won 4 times. They scored 17 goals and conceded 12 also. Ogbene scored 5 goals for the team.

On the other side, Bristol City played 10 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 14 goals and conceded 19 also. Wells scored 7 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

The red card played a vital change in the results of teams. I have seen that Rotherham United faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

On the other side, Bristol City also faced 14 yellow cards and 2 red cards by 2 players. It can create some pressure on this side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. So, it will release some pressure over the side.

Betting Odds

Blackpool picked the maximum batting price ⅚ versus 3/9 for Rotherham United. The remaining numbers will go to the drawn game.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips, then Blackpool is ready to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match. we made these assumptions after comparing the data.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In betting, you need to take some risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Blackpool picked more betting percentage. The same side also succeeded in head to head game. That is the reason to choose this team for better results.