Roma vs Verona Betting Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Roma vs Verona Betting Match Review
January 29, 2023

Roma vs Verona Betting Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take the risk. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is a detail of all the last games and the performance of the players in them.

Latest performance

Roma played six games and won 4 times. The same side also succeeded to draw three matches. On the other side, Verona also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Roma. yes, they are also ready to win another game of Italian Series A.


If we check predictions, then Roma picked a 60% chance to win. Whereas, 16% chances will go to drawing the match. The remaining 24% chances will g to draw the game.

Roma and Verona’s Goals

In the Italian Series A, Roma played 9 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals. Paulo scored 7 goals for the side.

On the other side, Verona played 9 games and won 0 times. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 14 also. Darko scored 3 goals for the side. All the data have been taken from official sources.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. All the viewers are expecting the same line on two sides.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Roma faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Verona also faced 7 yellow cards and one red card. It is a large change between the two sides of the league.

Odds and tips

According to odds and tips two sides, both sides created different results in the past. Roma is one of the best sides to win the game. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league. The same side can also draw the game. So, Roma is ready to get more prices in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in this prediction. Our purpose is to take and compare more data. All the above features are enough to pick the better side. Both sides are too changed. Yes. we have seen that Verona did not do any goals in the last some games. That is the reason to create pressure on this side of the league.