Reims vs Nice Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Reims vs Nice Match Review
December 17, 2022

Reims vs Nice Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Nice is the wonderful side of Frenc League 1. They would like to win this game with a maximum margin. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data.

Latest performance

Reims played six games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw 4 games also. On either hand, Nice also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side succeeded to draw three matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Nice. let’s see which is a better side in this game.


According to predictions of teams, Reims picked 35% chances to win. On the other hand, Nice also gained 36% chances to carry the day. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Reims played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 10 also. Florian scored 8 goals for the side.

On the next side, Nice also took part in 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 8 also. Andy scored 5 goals for him as well as for the team.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then Reims faced 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Nice also faced 3 yellow cards and no red cards.


Nice remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of French League 1.

Betting Tips

Nice has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game.

Betting odds

If we see betting odds, then it will be a one-sided game for two sides. Let’s see who will win this game. Yes, Nice is ready to get more betting prices as compared to another one.

Final words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Nice as a better side. The same side will do best in this game also. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data.