Preston North vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Preston North vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review
November 13, 2022

Preston North vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides are going to play a crucial game in English Football League. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Latest performance

Preston North played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Queens Park Rangers also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Preston North End: W, W, W, W, L, L

QPR: W, W, L, L, L, D


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. These sides are ready to play with the same lineup.

Red and Yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then Preston faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, QPR also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Preston North End. here are the predictions of teams and goals in the English Football League.


If we see predictions, then Preston North End, picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, QPR also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

If we see the results in the English Football League, then Preston North End played 10 games and won 3 times. They scored 5 goals and conceded 7 also. Emil scored 5 goals for the team.

On the other side, QPR also played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 2 games.

The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals. Chris scored 6 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds, the Preston picked maximum betting rate. Whereas, the other team conceded a minumum betting rate. You can say that Preston North is a good side to choose.


These sides scored in the last some games. So, you can choose any side for betting.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare maximum data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I have seen that some players did not perform in the recent games. In the end, I would like to ask you to check the statistics of both sides before placing a bet. Preston North End always played well in tough times. They created the same results in the recent matches. So, you can pick it for future predictions.