Netherland vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Netherland vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Match Review
August 19, 2022

Netherland vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

We know that the Netherlands failed in the series’ first two games. They do not have any chance to live in the series. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, statistics, and much more information. After reading all detail, you will be able to make predictions. In cricket for 50 overs, anything may happen at any time.

Latest performance

In the 2nd game, Netherland won the toss and decided to bat first. The decision proved wrong at the start of the innings. All the three significant top-order players returned to the pavilion on just a few runs. It created a lot of pressure on the teams. That is the primary reason for making a lower total. Bas De Leede posted 89 runs for him and the team.

Moreover, Tom Cooper also added 66 crucial runs for the team. Unfortunately, no one remains on the crease for maximum time. So, at the end of the innings, the Netherlands scored 189 runs for losing all wickets.

If we see the bowling lineup of Pakistan, then Muhammad Nawaz and Haris Rauf picked 3,3 wickets for each. Moreover, Naseem Sham also claimed 2 major wickets for the Netherlands. Three bowlers rattled all the hopes of the Netherlands.

When Pakistan started to chase, the opener went back on just 10 runs. It created some additional pressure on the Pakistan lineup. However, Muhammad Rizwan and Babar Azam faced much pressure to remain there. They played shots to all parts of the grounds. We have seen another 50 scores of Babar Azam. Unfortunately, he dropped a catch in the hand of the Netherlands fielder at the backward boundary.

Agha Salam joined Muhammad Rizwan to make a partnership. He smashed the balls to all sides of the grounds to make 50 runs from just 35 balls. On the other side, Muhammad Rizwan scored 65 runs for him and the team. So, Pakistan won the game by 7 wickets which is a maximum margin.

The Netherlands claimed only three wickets from Pakistan. They would like to do an upset in the next game of the series.

Head to Head

Both sides played 2 games in the same series. Pakistan took the lead of 2-0 in a couple of games. So, head-to-head results will favor Pakistan.


If we see predictions, Pakistan picked 70% chances to win the game. On the other side, the Netherlands picked only 30% chances to carry the day. No one is responsible for a loss or wins in betting. Here is the outcome for you.


If you have seen all the updates of the last game between Pakistan and the Netherlands, it is not a big deal to create the day’s winner. Yes, Pakistan will win this game easily by a maximum margin. At the end of the content, I am in favor of Pakistan. We made these predictions according to the demand of viewers. All the data and information are official.