Morocco vs Spain Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Morocco vs Spain Match Review
December 4, 2022

Morocco vs Spain Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Morroco is ready to win another match of the world cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the World cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Latest performance

Morroco played six games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Spain also took part in six games and won 3 times. the same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in June 2018. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data.


If we compare the predictions of teams, then Morroco picked a 17% chance to win. On the other side, Spain also gained a 60% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the world cup 2022

In the world cup 2022, Morocco played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to draw one also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. Hakin scored 1 goal for the team.

Spain also took part in 3 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 3 also. Morata scored 3 goals for the side.

Red and yellow cards

I have seen that both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Morocco faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Spain also conceded 2 yellow cards and one red card.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last 2 games. Moreover, they remained undefeated in the last couple of games.

Betting Odds

Morroco picked a 6/1 betting price versus ½ for Spain. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.

Morocco vs Spain Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips, then both sides will do 2.5 average goals in the game.

Final Words

In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Spain team because of having more strong players. In betting, you need to take some risk. Do not forget to take some risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Spain always did well in the world cup games. The same side does not feel any pressure in this world cup. If you have read all the above features, then it is not a big ask for any gambler. That is the end of the review.