Middlesbrough vs Cardiff City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Middlesbrough vs Cardiff City Match Review
September 12, 2022

Middlesbrough vs Cardiff City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Middlesbrough and Cardiff City will play an actual game in the English Football League. It is not an easy task to predict the winner. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After reading all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is a detailed story review.

Latest performance

Middlesbrough played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 matches and succeeded in drawing 2 matches. On the other side, Cardiff City also participated in 6 games and won 1. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. Here is head-to-head data of teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-0. You can create an expected winner of the day. Here are the predictions teams.


There are many differences between the performance of teams. Yes, Middlesbrough picked 45% chances to win. On the other side, Cardiff City also gained a 26% chance of winning. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Middlesbrough played 4 games and won 2 times. They scored 6 goals and conceded 6 also. Romaine scored 2 goals. Here is a performance for Cardiff City.

On the other side, Cardiff City also took part in 4 games and failed in three back-to-back games. The remaining one game did not create any chance to win the game. They scored one goal and conceded 4 also. McGree scored 2 goals. Here are squads of teams.

Red and Yellow cards

Both teams did not face any red cards. However, Middlesbrough faced 1 yellow card. On the other side, Hull City did not face a single yellow card.


I have checked the latest update about the final line. No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

There is much change in the betting price of teams. Yes, Middlebrough picked a 4/6 betting price versus 4/1 for Cardiff City. On the other side, 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. We made these tips on behalf of past facts and figures.


Both teams succeeded in doing goals in the last three games. So, we cannot take any result from this information.

Betting Tips

Middlesbrough does not have any chances to win the game. Cardiff City can win this game or draw to it.

Final Words

If you have read all the above information, creating the winner is not a big deal. Yes, Hull City will win this game. We are not responsible for any loss or winning the jackpot. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. You can compare more than usual if you still have any prediction issues.