4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review
Both sides have a different kinds of results in recent matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. we are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, you must have to take the risk.
Manchester City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 games also. On the other side, Newcastle United also played six games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. Let’s see which will be the final lineup of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-3 in the favor of two sides. We are also expecting the same kind of result in this game.
We have seen that there is not a big change in the result of teams. Yes, head-to-head, predictions, and goals in recent matches can play a good role in the past facts and figures. Here are the predictions to assist you in the next game of the league.
If we see the predictions, then Manchester City picked a 67% chance to win. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 11 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 38 goals and conceded 12 also. Haaland scored 25 goals.
On the other side, Newcastle United also played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed one game and succeeded to draw 5 matches. They scored 15 goals and conceded 6 also. Miguel scored 9 goals for the side. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the result.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides conceded different numbers. Yes, Manchester City faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Newcastle United also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here is more data for your assistance.
Odds and tips
Both sides faced a different number of results in the past. They can win another match in the series. Manchester City is ready to win another match in the league. They produced smart results in the past matches of the league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are expecting a smart match between the two sides. If you have any issues, then you can take and check the detail.