Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review
October 14, 2022

Luton Town vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is the complete detail of two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all data, you can make prediciotns. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. After getting all facts and figures, you can make prediciotns. Here is the complete detail of players and teams.

Latest performance

Luton Town played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and three matches did not leave any side. On the other side, QPR also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Luton Town : W,W,L,D,D,D


Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in the same year and left the following result.

Queens Park Ranger won the game by 2-1. It will help them.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. QPR would like to play with the same lineup.


If we compare the prediciotns of teams, Luton Town picked 43% chances to win. On the other side, QPR also gained a 28% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Luton Town played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and 4 matches did not leave any results. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 9 also.

Morris scored 6 goals for its side.

If we check the performance of QPR, they played 7 games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. Chris scored 6 goals for the team.

Red and Yellow cards

According to betting odds, Luton Town picked a 23/20 betting price. On the other side, QPR also gained a 5/2 betting price. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw games.


QPR has won all the latest three back-to-back games of the English Football League.

Betting Tips

Queens Park Rangers showed an outstanding performance in the team. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Match Detail

It is scheduled to play on 15th October 2022. Kenilworth Stadium is ready to host the game. You can get the latest updates by keeping in touch with us.

Final words

If you have read all the data, then you can make predictions. I tried to explain all the major points of teams and players. If you still have any issues, then you can share and compare more data. According to us, QPR is a betting team to win this game. In betting, do not forget to take some risks. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of past data. Do not worry about the reliability of the data.