Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Review
September 13, 2022

Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Luton Town always performed well in challenging games. They have another chance o prove it. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, goals in the English Football League, and predictions. After getting all information, you will be able to make a prediction.

Latest performance

Luton Town played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing one game, also. Conversely, Coventry City also participated in six games and failed in 4 games. The same side also succeeded in drawing 2 games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-2 in favor of Luton Town.


Luton Town : W,W,L,D,D,D

Coventry City : L,L,L,L,D,D

There is a big difference between the two teams. Coventry City did not win even a single game in the last six.


Luton Town picked 42% chances to win. Conversely, Coventry City also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw game.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked the latest records of a red and yellow cards. Luton faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It happened two times in a match. Conversely, Coventry City also faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a massive change between the two teams.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Luton Town played 4 games and did not win even a single game. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing two times. They scored 2 goals and conceded 4 also. Morris scored 3 goals.

Conversely, Coventry City played 4 games and won 0 times. They failed in three games and succeeded in drawing 1 match. The whole side scored 5 goals and conceded 10 also. Godden scored 3 goals. Here is the expected squad’s news.


Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, no one would like to change the lineup.

Luton Town vs Coventry City Betting Odds

Luton Town picked a betting price of 11/10 versus 27/10. On the other hand, the remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn match.


Coventry City failed in all last 4 games of the English Football league.

Betting Tips

Both teams have the same chance of winning the game. The average score will be 2.5 for the two teams. Let s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

We do not face any significant change in the performance of teams. However, Luton Town is a little bit better side in this game. You can place a bet on it for a better result. However, we are not responsible for any result. We made these predictions on behalf of past data.