Leeds United vs West Ham United Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Leeds United vs West Ham United Match Review
December 7, 2022

Leeds United vs West Ham United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. In betting, all the people need to take the risk.

Latest performance

Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. The same side fails in 4 games also. On the other side, West Ham United also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games. It showed a huge change between the two teams.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Leeds United. Both sides would like to win this game.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, both teams conceded 4,4 yellow cards. However, no one faced and red card. Here is more data for you.


If we check the predictions of teams, Leeds United picked a 35% chance to win. On the other hand, West Ham United also gained a 40% chance to win the game. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Leeds United played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 12 goals and conceded 9 also. Rodrigo socred 9 golas for side.

If we see the performance of West Ham United, then they played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 7 also. Michail scored 2 goals for the side.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips of teams, then Leeds United is the abetter side to win. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Betting Odds

It is not a big ask to make the betting odds of teams. Yes, West Ham United picked more betting prices as compared to Leeds United. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Final Words

If you have seen all the above data, then you can make easily predictions. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose West Ham United rather than the other side. According to us and experts, West Ham United will win this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data.