Ireland vs Afghanistan 4th T20 Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Ireland vs Afghanistan 4th T20 Betting Review
August 14, 2022

Ireland vs Afghanistan 4th T20 Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

 It is 4th game of the series. Ireland took the lead of 2-0 in the first 2 games. However, Afghanistan bounced back in the 3rd game of the series. They scored 189 runs in the given 20 overs. The betting review will help you to compare all the data of teams. After getting all the following information, you can make predictions. I tried my best to post all official information for the reader.

Latest performance

Both teams played their last game on 12th August 2022, in Belfast. All games will play at the same venue. So, there is not any change in pitch and conditions. Afghanistan won the toss and decided to do bat first. The whole side made 189 runs in the given time and overs. All the top-order players added good scores to the total. Gurbaz was the top scorer with 53 runs. Zaidan, Najibullah, and Zazai added 30+ scores for each. Little, who is a significant bowler of Ireland, succeeded in taking a couple of wickets. On the other hand, Adair and Hand also took one wicket for each. It is the story of Afghanistan batting.

If we see the batting performance of Ireland, then they also did well to chase the massive total. They failed from 22 runs. It is not a significant difference between the two teams. Tucker and Hand-posted 30+ runs in the total. Whereas Dockrell also succeeded in posting 53 runs into the board. However, all players failed to cross the target of 189.

On the other side, Naveen UL Haq took three wickets for him. Farooqi and Mujeeb also claimed 1,1 wickets for him. However, Rashid Khan failed to take any wickets in the last two games. It is a significant problem for them.

Head to Head

In the last three games between the two teams, Ireland succeeded in 2 games, whereas Afghanistan did well in one match.


Ireland has a 60% chance of winning the game. On the other hand, Afghanistan also picked a 40% chance to win. Here is complete detail about the star players on the team.

Star Players

In Ireland, Paul Stirling, Balbrine, and Harry Tractor are prominent bats for them. If they remain on the crease for the maximum time, they can change the side of the game. If we see the bowling department, Little is the only good bowler to take wickets at a crucial time.

All Afghanistan’s significant players are performing well in the series. However, Rashid Khan is a big issue for them. He failed to take wickets in this series. Afghanistan can win the series if he does well in the coming games.


After reading all the essential information, creating the day’s winner is not a big deal. Yes, both teams have the same chance to win the game. However, Ireland is a slightly better team to win this game. In my experience, you need to take some risks in this game.