India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI Match Review
December 5, 2022

India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

India and Bangladesh are going to play an important game of a series. It is the 2nd game of the series. India failed in the 1st game of the series. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and scores of players. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.

Latest performance

Indian won the toss and choose to bat first in the 1st game of the series. Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan started to play the game. They failed to play a long inning for the. No one scored 50 runs as an individual. That is the reason to make just 186 runs in the given time. On the other side, Virat Kohli, who came in the one-down position, also failed to play a good inning. Yes, he did not stop Shakib AL Hassan. Shakib proved a vital change in the match. He took 5 wickets for 21 runs.

We have seen that KL Rahul is the only best player from India to make 53 runs. No one stayed on the crease for maximum time. All the other players failed to perform in the game. At the end of the innings, the Indian side made posted 186 runs in the given time.

On the other side, Shakib picked up 5 wickets. Whereas, Ebadot Hussain also gained 4 of the best wickets in India. We failed to see such a smart inning of Bangladesh.

When Bangladesh started to chase 186 runs. They also failed to start well. the first player went back on just 1 run. That is the reason o remain under pressure till the end of the game.

I have checked that at 136 runs, Bangladesh loosed 9 wickets. No one imagined the winning moments for Bangladesh. Yes, they won the game by 1 wicket.

Mehdy Hassan scored 38 crucial runs. On the other hand, Mustafiz also scored 10 runs. KL Rahul also dropped Mehdy Hassan during the game. The pressure was created on all the Indian players and they did not handle it. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

If we check the 1st game of the series, then it is not easy for India to win the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in 1st game of the series in Dhaka. The final result was 1-0 at the end of the day.


If we check the prediction, then the Indian side has a 70% chance to win. On the other side, Bangladesh also gained a 30% chance to carry the day,

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information. If you still have any issues, then you can see the performance of players once again. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. India can win this game.