Hull City VS Coventry City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Hull City VS Coventry City Match Review
August 24, 2022

Hull City VS Coventry City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Hull City is a better team in English Football League. They can win this game also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in English Football League, statistics, and much more data for you. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you have to take risks always. Here is a complete summary of the last games.

Latest performance

Hull City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 1 game did not take any side.

On the other side, Coventry City also took part in six games and failed in three games. Whereas, the other three games did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Hull City : W,W,L,D,D,D

Conventry City : L,L,L,D,D,D

There are many differences between the results of teams. Yes, Hull City showed better results in the last games.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Hull City. here are the expected predictions of teams.


According to predictions, Hull City picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Coventry City also conceded a 32% chance to win the game. The remaining percentage of 29% is going to draw the game. Here is recent information about the goals in the English Football league.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Championship season, Hull City played 2 games and won 2 times. They scored 2 goals and conceded 2 also. Oscar scored 4 goals in the last matches.

On the other hand, Coventry City also took part in2 games and distributed the results in draws and failures. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. Matt scored 1 goal.

Red and Yellow cards

If we see yellow and red card information, then Oscar faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards.

On the other side, Matt also faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. So, there is not any difference in this aspect of the game.


Both teams did not declare their lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If we see the winning side of the last game, the Hull will not like to altar any players in this game.

Hull City vs Coventry City Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds, Hull City picked a betting price of 9/5 for it. On the other side, Coventry City also gained 6/4 numbers of the price. The remaining numbers will go to draw match. Here are real statistics of teams.


Both teams score in the last 4 matches. So, it is good news for viewers.

Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips of teams, then Hull City will win this game. Here are the final words of the teams.


At the end of the task, I prepared a conclusion for you. Yes, Hull City will win this game easily. On the other side, Coventry City did win even a single game in the last 6 games.