Hull City vs Blackpool Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Hull City vs Blackpool Match Review
November 15, 2022

Hull City vs Blackpool Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this game. There is not any change in the results of the last matches. Yes, these couple of sides remained undefeated in 2,2 games. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Hull City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Blackpool also took part ins the six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in back-to-back 4 games.

We have seen that both teams created the same results. However, Blackpool failed in the last 4 matches.

Results in the last six games

Hull City: W, W, L, L, L, D

Blackpool: W, W, L, L, L, L

Only a draw game is the difference between the two teams. You can take any decision on the behalf of it. Yes, do not forget to take the risk.


These sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. The losers can change any player in this game.

Head to Head

I have seen that both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Hull City. they have more chances to win another game in the English Football League.


If we see predictions, then Hull City picked a 38% chance to win the game. On the other side, Blackpool also gained a 34% chance to carry the day. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

If we see the goals in the English Football League, Hull City played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in back-to-back 7 games also. Oscar scored 8 goals for the team.

On the other side, Blackpool also played 11 games and won 3 times. They failed in 5 games and three matches did not take any side. The same teams scored 12 goals and conceded 17 also. Yates scored 9 goals.

You can see that Blackpool failed in more games as compared to the other side.

Red and yellow cards

The red card played a vital role in the results of teams. Yes, both sides conceded only 6,6 yellow cards in the recent matches.


These couple of sides succeeded to do score in the last 9 games.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to take some risks. Both sides almost created the same results in the last some matches. In betting, all the gamblers need to take the risk. Yes, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We are expecting a draw result.