4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review
Madrid did well in the last 6 games. They did not lose even a single match in the last six matches. They would like to maintain that performance. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Girona played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. On the other side. Atletico de Madrid played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of de Madrid. Yes, they are ready to win another game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Girona faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Athletic de Madrid also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Girona picked 30% chances to win. On the other side, Atletico de Madrid also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the Spanish LA Liga, Girona played 12 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 17 also. Cristian scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Atletico de Madrid played 12 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 8 also. Morata scored 7 goals for the side.
According to the odds of teams. Girona failed to get more rate. Yes, Girona picked 23/10 numbers versus 23/20 for Atletic de Madrid. Whereas, 9/4 numbers will go to draw the match.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, Girona needs to improve in this game of league. We have checked that Atletico de Madrid gained more wins in the overall result and head-to-head. That is the reason to choose it as compared to other ones. we are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we must have to take some risk. If you face some problems, then wait for one-sided game in the next season.