Coventry City vs Sunderland English Football League Match ReviewFebruary 4, 2023
Watford vs West Bromwich Match ReviewFebruary 1, 2023
Roma vs Verona Betting Match ReviewJanuary 29, 2023
4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review
Everton did not win even a single game in the last six games. They need to do well in this match also. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English premier league, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is more data on two sides. You can take and compare at any time.
Everton played six games and failed in 5 matches. The same side succeeded to draw one game also. On the other side, Leeds United also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same lineup in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1. It showed that no one is better than the other side.
If we see a prediction, then Everton picked a 39% chance to win. On the other side, Leeds United also gained a 36% chance to win. The remaining 25% will go to draw the game.
In the English Premier League, Everton played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Gray scored 3 goals for the side. It is a major change between the two sides.
On the other side, Leeds United also played 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 19 also. Rodrigo scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then Leeds United is a slightly better side than the other one. Yes, they have a better record. That is the reason to get more chances to win the game at the maximum rate. They can also draw the game.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides have a different records in this aspect. Yes, Everton faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Leeds United also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Leeds United as a better side. Yes, they have a positive record as compared to other ones. We made these tips and odds on the behalf of the past data. If you have any issues, then take and check more detail.