Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Review
November 18, 2022

Coventry City vs Cardiff City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting Review consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, squad, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources here is more data for you.

Latest performance

Coventry City played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side. Cardiff also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Coventry City. So, Coventry City will create pressure in this game.


Coventry City picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Cardiff City also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Coventry City played 9 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 6 also. Viktor scored 9 goals for the team.

On the other side, Cardiff City played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 6 games and one game did not take any side. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 15 also. Harris scored 3 goals for the side.

You have checked the major difference between the teams of the two sides.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow and red cards in the last six games. So, a red card can create some issues for any side. Coventry City faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Cardiff City also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.


Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games.

Betting Tips

I have checked that Coventry City has a more positive record. The same side can be in the game. The other expected result is to draw the match

Betting Odds

Betting odds are made on the behalf of past facts and figures. Yes, Coventry City picked more betting prices as compared to the other side. Let’s see which is a better side on play day.

Final Words

If you have read all the facts and figures, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Cardiff City failed in the last 4 games of the season. On the other side, Coventry City remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you do not agree, then you can search for more data.