Chelsea is the much better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is the complete detail of teams and players.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Liverpool also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other for three months. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side in this game of league.
If we see predictions, then Chelsea picked a 34% chance to win. On the other side, Liverpool also gained a 42% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
Chelsea and Liverpool Goals
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 13 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 10 also. Kai scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Liverpool also played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 20 also. Salah scored 11 goals for the side. Here are the odds and tips also.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that there is not a big altar in the cards of teams. Yes, Chelsea faced 8 yellow cards, whereas, Liverpool also conceded 7 yellow cards in the last game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some games.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then Chelsea picked a 6/4 rate versus 13/8 for another side. Yes, the remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We made these predicitons on the behalf of the past data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Liverpool as a better side. They can win this game with the maximum margin. In predictions, anything may happen at any time. Let’s see which is the good one in this game of league. Under 18 are also not allowed in any predictions.