Both sides created the same results in the last six games of the English Football league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football league, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Cardiff City played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 games. On the other side, Millwall also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 games.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Millwall. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we see predictions, then Cardiff City picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Millwall also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance will go to drawing the game.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Football League.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards. On the other hand, Millwall faced 5 yellow cards and Cardiff also faced 8 yellow cards. It is not a big change in this section of predictions.
Cardiff City and Millwall Goals
In the English Football League, Cardiff City played 12 games and won 4 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals. Robinson scored 4 goals.
Millwall also played 11 games and won 2 times. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 10 goals and conceded 18 also. Zian scored 9 goals.
We have seen that both sides did well this season. There is not a big change in the result of teams. Here are betting odds and tips.
Betting odds and tips
We cannot take any big decision on the behalf of the performance. Both sides left almost the same result in the past. That is the reason we are expecting a draw game. So, these couple of sides have the same chances to win and draw. There is not any change in the betting price.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I would like to ask you to check all the major features before taking any risks. Millwall is a much better side due to drawing more games.