Broussia Dortmund vs Sevilla Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Broussia Dortmund vs Sevilla Match Review
October 11, 2022

Broussia Dortmund vs Sevilla Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is only one game change in the performance of the two sides. They failed in also some games. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the UEFA Champions League, and much more data for you. After getting all data, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.

Latets performance

Dortmund played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and also. Whereas, the same side also failed in one game. On the other side, Sevilla also took part in six games and failed in 2 matches. The remaining 3 games did not leave any results.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-4 in the favor of Dortmund. It will create some additional pressure on the other side.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the games. According to updates, Dortmund would like to maintain the same lineup. Here are the predictions of teams.


If we see predictions, then Dortmund picked a 62% chance to win. On the other side, Sevilla also gained an 18% chance to carry the day. The remaining 20% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the Champions League, Dortmund played one game and remained undefeated. They scored 3 goals and conceded 0 also. Jude from another side also scored 3 goals.

If we see the performance of another side, then Sevilla also took part in one game and succeeded to draw it.

They scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. Youssef scored 1 goal for the team. Here are betting odds and tips for the team.

Betting Odds

If we check the betting odds of teams, then Borussia Dortmund picked ½ betting price versus 5/1 for another side. The remaining 7/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Sevilla failed in all last three back-to-back games. They do not have many chances to win this game.

Betting Tips

According to betting tips, both sides will score in this game. It is a good thing to improve the predictions.

Red and Yellow cards

I have seen that both sides just faced yellow cards in the last some games. Moreover, no one faced any red card.

Results in the last six games

Dortmund : W,L,L,L,D,L

Sevilla : W,L,L,L,L,D

It is a change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. if you still have any issues, then you can search and compare more data than in the past. In the end, I would like to ask you if both teams have the same chance to win this game. So, be ready to take some risks in this match. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We made these prediciotns according to the demand of readers.