Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Chelsea Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Chelsea Match Review
October 28, 2022

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Chelsea Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both teams would like to win this game after a long time. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and goals in the English Premier League. If you want to get a more reasonable result, then you need to compare more data than usual. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here is more data for you.

Latest performance

Albion played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one of 3 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Chelsea also participated in six games and won 4 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 games. It is a major change in the performance of the two teams.

Results in the last six games

Albion : W,L,L,L,D,D

Chelsea : W,W,W,W,D,D

You have seen the change in the last six-game result. Here is more data on teams.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Chelsea would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of both sides. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of it.


If we see predictions, then Albion picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Chelsea also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are goals in the English Premier League.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Albion played 5 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 6 goals and conceded 3 also. Trossard scored 6 goals. Here is more data for you.

If we see the performance of Chelsea in the English Premier League, then they played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 7 goals and conceded 6 also. Raheel scored 3 goals.

Red and yellow cards data

Both teams just faced yellow cards a couple of times. However, Albion also faced a single red card.

Betting Odds

If we compare the odds of teams, then Albion picked a 19/10 betting price versus 6/4 for Chelsea. On the other hand, 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Albion did not score any goals in the last 2 back to back games of the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips, then Chelsea has maximum chances to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In all departments of Englosh Premier League, Chelsea remained well.