Brentford vs Arsenal Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Brentford vs Arsenal Match Review
September 17, 2022

Brentford vs Arsenal Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides will play an actual game of the English premier league. After reading all data, you will be able to make a prediction. I will try my best to explain the latest games’ significant features. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the English Premier league. We are not responsible for any loss in betting.

Latest performance

Brentford played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game, and the other three games did not leave any result. On the other side, Arsenal also participated in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. It is a significant change in the performance of recent games.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 2-0 in favor of Arsenal. We can take it as a better side of the day. Here is more detail for you.

Results in the last six games

Brentford : W,W,L,L,L,D

Arsenal : W,W,W,W,W,L

It is a significant change in the performance of teams. Arsenal remained well in more games.


If we compare predictions of teams, Brentford picked 30% chances to win. On the other side, Arsenal also gained 44% chances to carry the day. Moreover, 26% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English premier league

In the English premier league, Brentford played 3 games and won 2 times. They won 2 times and succeeded in drawing 1 game also. On the other hand, they scored 10 goals and conceded 3 also. Moreover, Toney scored 5 goals.

If we compare the other side’s numbers, Arsenal played 3 games and won 2 times. They also lost in one game. The whole side scored 4 goals and conceded 3 also. Martin scored 3 goals.

You have seen the performance of teams in English premier league games also.


No one has declared its final lineup. We are expecting the same lineup as in the last game.

Betting Odds

Brentford picked a betting price of 16/5 versus 17/20. On the other side, 29/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. We made these tips very clear.


Both sides succeeded in doing scores in the last 4 games. It is an excellent sign to release pressure.

Betting Tips

Both teams have the same chances of winning. So, we are expecting a draw result. You can see the altar from our result. I tried my best to create this result. Here is the conclusion.


If you have read all information above, then it is not a big deal to compare the reams. Yes, Brentford failed in only one game from the last six games. So, we can choose this team as a better one. We are not responsible for any results in betting.