Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review
October 27, 2022

Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, betting predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all the information, you can make predictions. after getting all information, you can make prediciotns. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. We are not responsible for any kind of result.

Latest performance

Bournemouth played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Hotspur also took part in three games and won 3 games. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in July 2020. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of two teams. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of past data.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.


If we see predictions, then Bournemouth picked a 17% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 60% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Bournemouth played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Billing scored 3 goals.

On the other side, Hotspur also took part in six games and failed in 2 games. Whereas, 2 games did not leave any results. They scored 7 goals and conceded 8 also. Jane scored 8 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced yellow cards in the last six games. Whereas, Hotspur also faced 1 red card. which can create some issues for them.

Betting Odds

If we see betting odds, Bournemouth picked a 4/1 betting price versus a 13/20 betting rate. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of the game.


Bournemouth failed in all the last 2 back to back games of the English Premier League.

Bournemouth vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips

If we see betting tips of teams. Then, both sides picked the same chances to do the same goals in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more prediciotns. Do not forget to compare the detail of the teams before taking the final decision. We have to take some risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. At the of tasks, I am in the favor of Hotspur rather than the other team. They showed a great performance instead to other teams. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.