4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review
Bologna is a better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you feel any change in result, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Bologna played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 1 match also. On the other side, Lazio also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the latest performance, we are expecting the same lineup in this game of the league.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Lazio. Yes, they can win another game in the league.
If we see predictors of teams, then Bologna picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Lazio also gained a 42% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
In the Italian Series A, Bologna played 13 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. The same side remained undefeated in 6 games and failed in three matches also. On the other side, they scored 17 goals and conceded 10 also. Marko scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Lazio played 11 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 7 also. Ciro scored 9 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
According to the latest result and head-to-head, Bologna is ready to win another game of Italian series A. the same side will win this game. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Serie A.
Yellow and red cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Bologna faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Lazio also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Bologna and Lazio created a lot of chances to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. In the end, I would like to ask you o choose Bologna as a better. That is the end of the review.