Auxerre vs Toulouse Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Auxerre vs Toulouse Match Review
December 11, 2022

Auxerre vs Toulouse Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is not any change in the winning numbers of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.

Latest performance

Auxerre played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Toulouse also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Here is head-to-head data for teams.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, both sides would like to play with the same lineup.


If we see the predicitons of teams, then Auxxere picked a 37% chance to win. On the other hand, Toulouse also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game.

Head to Head

Both side did not play to each other in recent games. We have to wait till the start of the contest.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked that both sides faced only yellow cards in the last six games. Yes, Auxxere faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Toulouse also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Auxerre played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 games. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 9 also. Perrin scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Toulouse also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Zakaria scored 3 goals.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Tips

If we check the betting tips, then we have the same expected results for the two sides. So, it will be a draw game.

Betting Odds

There will not be any change in the betting rate of the two sides. Yes, these couple of sides will get the same rate due to having the same record.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Auxerre as a better side. They are ready to win an other game of French League 1. Do not forget to take the risk in betting. It demands risk by the gamblers in the entire world. I took the information from official sources. Let’s see which is a better isde.