Auxerre vs Brest Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Auxerre vs Brest Match Review
September 29, 2022

Auxerre vs Brest Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is much change in the performance of teams. The betting review will help you to pick the best side of the day. You can make predictions on your own. All the players are in good form to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Lets’s start the task without wasting time.

Latest performance

Auxerre played six games and won 2 times. They failed in all last 4 matches. On the other side, Brest also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 back to back games. Moreover, the remaining 1 game did not take any side.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in a recent game. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here is more data for you.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to maintain the winning lineup. Here are the predictions for you.


According to predictions, Auxerre picked 38% chances to win. On the other side, Brest also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to a draw match.

Results in the last six games

Auxerre : W,W,L,L,L,L

Brest : W,D,L,L,L,L

There is one game difference between the two teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League, Auxerre played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one match and 2 matches did not take any side. Moreover, they scored 4 goals and conceded 7 also. Mathias scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Brest played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games. On the other side, Brest also scored 2 goals. All of these data will help you to predict the best side.

Auxerre vs Brest Betting Odds

If we see the betting price of teams, then Auxerre picked 9/5 numbers. On the other side, Brest also gained a 6/4 betting price. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of the game.


Auxerre failed in all last 4 matches.

Betting Tips

Both sides created too much change in the given results. However, Auxxere has more chances to win. Here are the final predictions of the teams.

Final Words

If you have seen all the latest results, then it is not a big deal to compare the predictions of teams. In the end, I would like to ask you to take the side of both sides. These teams have the same chances to win the match. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you always need to take some risk. Betting is not allowed for under 18 people in the entire world.