Australia vs South Africa 1st ODI Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Australia vs South Africa 1st ODI Match Review
January 1, 2023

Australia vs South Africa 1st ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is an important game in the series. The 1st one day will decide the future of the series. Both sides are hungry to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and profiles of players. After getting all the data, you will be able to predict getting all data. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

Aussies played its last series versus England and rattled the preparations of England. Yes, they won the series by 3-0. It was an incredible performance by anyone in the Assies versus England. It is not an easy task to win the game versus England. Both sides have the best line up for this format.

If we see the performance of South Africa, then they played three games versus India. We have checked that 2 games washed out due to rain. Whereas, the remaining game was won by the Indians. It is a pressure game for South Africa. It is not an easy task to beat the Aussies on its ground. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took the real information from the best spots.

Head to head

If we see head-to-head information for teams, then both sides played 103 games with each other in this format. According to it. South Africa has won 55 games from these numbers. On the other side, the Aussies remained undefeated in 48. It will an interesting that who will win the series and hold the trophy. If you have any experience then you can use it here also.


If we see predictions, then Aussies have a 70% chance to win. On the other hand, South Africa has a 30% chance to win. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game and lead the series by 1-0. Here is more detail for you.

Star Players

David Miller, Macro Jonsen, Bauvma, and Dussen are one of the best players for SA. whereas, whereas Nigidi and Rabada are ready to break the stumps of Aussies.

On the next side, Aussies have Pat Cummins, Warners, and Smith to handle the pressure from the top. Whereas, they also have quality bowlers to win the game of the one-day series.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Aussies as a better side. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. It is not an easy task to beat the Aussies in its home pitches as well as the ground. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. We are not responsible for any kind of change resulting in betting.