Austalia vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review – 6th September


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Austalia vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review - 6th September
September 1, 2022

Austalia vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review – 6th September

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both teams are strong sides of cricket. There are many star players on these sides. You will enjoy the performance in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In cricket, a single player can change the whole side of the game.

Latest performance

New Zealand played some matches versus Ireland and Netherlands. They remained successful versus both teams. Micheal Bracewell became one of the best all-rounders in these games. Moreover, all the players tried their best to win the games. Ireland failed in all three games. On the other hand, the Netherlands also did not win even a single game versus New Zealand. Once, Ireland also stopped New Zealand, but Bracewell ended all the hopes of that side.

On the other side, the Australian side played 3 games versus Zimbabwe in recent times. Zimbabwe failed in all three back-to-back games. No doubt, Zimbabwe was a weaker side than the Aussies. But, no one forgets the performance of New Zealand versus the Aussies in the final of the 2015 world cup. Moreover, New Zealand is also a finalist in the 2019 world cup,

Head to Head

Both teams had faced each other 138 times in one day of cricket. Aussies remained undefeated 92 times. On the other side, New Zealand also remained undefeated 39 times. The remaining 7 games did not leave any result for both sides. According to a recent search, both teams played many games against each other.

Conditions and pitches

There is not too much difference in the weather and conditions of teams. New Zealand and Australia have fast pitches. Aussies have some advantages in this department.

We are expecting a good game for you. Here are the expected predictions of teams.


Aussies have a 60% chance of winning the game. On the other hand, New Zealand also contained a 40% chance of winning. The additional 10% chances for Aussies are related to the home side. Both teams added all the world-class players in the teams. Here are some best players on the teams. All these players can change the side of the game.

Star Players in the Aussies and New Zealand team

In Aussies, Mitchell Starc is a dangerous bowler for New Zealand. He can get some early wickets to create pressure on New Zealand.

On the other side, Warner, Finch, and SPD Smith are prominent bats for them. Maxwell always hit very hard in the past game. The result will change if he stays on the crease for 10 overs.

In New Zealand, Guptil, Finn Allen, Boult, and Mitchell Santner are significant players to handle the pressure of another side.

Final Word

It is not an easy task to claim the best side of the day. According to us, the Aussies are still the better side to win the game and the series. New Zealand needs some partnership, and if they pick it, the results can change.