Arsenal vs Leeds United Match Review


Recent Posts

Online Casino Slot Review

4 Secret Pyramids Slot Review
9K Kong in Vegas Slot Review
Achilles Slot Review
African Guardians Slot Review
Angry Dogs Slot Review
Apache Way Slot Betting Review
Bank Vault Slot Features
Battle of Myths Slot Review
Best Online Casinos With Great Promotions
Book of Cupigs Slot Review
Burning Classics Go Wild Slot Review
Dork Unit Slot Review
Dragon Blitz Slot Review
Dueling Jokers Dream Drop Slot Review
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
Euphoria Megaways Slot Review
Fire Hopper Slot Review
Fire Strike 2 Slot Review
Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Review
Fortune Frog Skillstar Slot Review
Freeway 7 Slot Review
Gems of Serengeti Slot Review
Gonzo’s Gold Slot Review
Great Bear Slot Review
Greedy Wolf Slot Review
Hillbilly Vegas Casino Slot Review
Jester Wheel Slot Review
Johnan Legendarian Slot Review
Juice Inc. Slot Review
Leprechaun Vault Slot Review
Let It Slide Slot Review
Limerick Lightning Slot Review
Magician Secrets Slot Review
Max Megaways Slot Review
Mega Moolah Lucky Bells Slot Review
Mooving Wilds Slot Review
Mustang Riches Slot Review
Nine Tails Slot Review
North Guardians Slot Review
Online Casino Jackpot
PiggyPop Slot Review
Rhino Rilla Rex Slot Review
Ro Tiki Slot Betting Review
Santa vs Aliens Slot Review
Santas Great Gifts Slot Review
Smoking Hot Fruits 20 Slot Review
Sonic Link Online Casino Slot Review
Spirit Hunters Slot Review
Supa Crew Slot Review
Temple of Thunder Slot Review
The Best Online Casinos To Play Casino Games
The Choice Is Yours Slot Review
The Walking Dead 2 Slot Review
Top Online Casino: Welcome Bonus, Benefits, And Free Games
Top online casinos with signup bonuses
Towering Fortunes Slot Review
Treasure of Kilauea Slot Review
Treasures of Kilauea slot Review
WWE Clash of the Wilds Slot Review
Zaidas Fortune Slot Review

Sports Betting Review

West Ham United vs Leicester City Match Review

Arsenal vs Leeds United Match Review
October 15, 2022

Arsenal vs Leeds United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Arsenal is one of the best sides in the English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you can make a prediction. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issues, then you can compare more information.

Latets performance

Leeds United played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Arsenal also took part in six games and won all the games.

It is a good one for Arsenal to put some pressure on this game.

Results in the last six games

Leeds United : W,L,L,L,D,D

Arsenal : W,W,W,W,W,W

No one has different arguments about the quality of Arsenal’s side. They showed tremendous performance.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Arsenal. So, they have more chances to win the game. Let’s see


According to predictions, Leeds United picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Arsenal also gained 52% chances to carry the day. It is a huge gap between the two teams. The remaining 24% chances will go to draw games.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Arsenal would like to play with the same lineup.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Leeds United played 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. They scored 6 goals and conceded 2 also. Rodrigo scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Arsenal also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one match also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 3 also. Gabriel scored 5 goals. here are betting odds and team for you.

Leeds United vs Arsenal Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Leeds United picked a 5/1 betting rate. On the other side, Arsenal also gained 8/5 numbers for betting. The remaining 10/3 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Arsenal remained undefeated in the last three games.

Betting Tips

If we see betting tips of teams, then Leeds United has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a game.

Final words

If you have read all the data above, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, Arsenal is ready to post another win for it. No one can underestimate the performance of the same side. They did not fail in any game from the last some matches. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.